#059: User Experience Research for Shopify Stores [Do not ask your mother]
In this episode, I talk about ways of getting unbiased user feedback on your Shopify store. This will help you to improve the user experience and improve your conversion rates and revenue.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why asking your friends & family is a bad idea
- How you can test your stores user experience
- What the 5-second test is
- Which apps and services will help you with user experience testing
- and more
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Apple | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Deezer | Google Podcast | YouTube
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.