In this episode, I talk with Kasim Aslam, founder and CEO of Solutions 8 at sol8.com, about the future of paid marketing. Kasim is also a Traffic Coach at Digital Marketer.com and the co-host of the Perpetual Traffic podcast.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why the last few months have been a bloodbath in paid traffic
- Why the actual challenges of digital marketing were inevitable and necessary
- Why marketing should return to its core principles
- Why the days of "dirty marketing" are over
- Expert insights into the Google Ads system
- Why we think Apple has a surprise in store for us
- What marketing strategies will be effective in 2022
- And more
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.