In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break, I interview award-winning entrepreneur Kausambi Manjita about In-store marketing & merchandising. She won the Shopify 2020 Commerce Awards.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why content uplifts the shopper's experience
- Why building trust is crucial for your online store
- How many touchpoints you need with a potential customer
- How highlighting the products contributes to the user experience
- Why syncing all your storefronts is important
- Shopify Unite's announcement and impact for merchants
- And more!
You can check out the app at https://apps.shopify.com/product-labels-badges-modemagic or https://getmason.io/
Connect with Kaus
Subscribe & Listen Everywhere:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more ecommerce entrepreneurs discover the podcast:
- Subscribe to The Ecommerce Coffee Break
Each week you're gonna get actionable advice, strategies, and tips to optimize your online store and ecommerce business.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of smart Shopify store owners who are all working to take their businesses to the next level, join us on Facebook.