In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break, I interview award-winning entrepreneur Kausambi Manjita about In-store marketing & merchandising. She won the Shopify 2020 Commerce Awards.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why content uplifts the shopper's experience
- Why building trust is crucial for your online store
- How many touchpoints you need with a potential customer
- How highlighting the products contributes to the user experience
- Why syncing all your storefronts is important
- Shopify Unite's announcement and impact for merchants
- And more!
You can check out the app at https://apps.shopify.com/product-labels-badges-modemagic or https://getmason.io/
Connect with Kaus
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Subscribe to the podcast and never miss an episode.