In this podcast episode, I talk about how to do competitor research for your Shopify business.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why you should do competitor research
- What competitor data to collect
- How and where to research competitor data
- What tools to use for your eCommerce Competition Analysis
- and more
Subscribe & Listen Everywhere:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more ecommerce entrepreneurs discover the podcast:
- Subscribe to The Ecommerce Coffee Break
Each week you're gonna get actionable advice, strategies, and tips to optimize your online store and ecommerce business.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of smart Shopify store owners who are all working to take their businesses to the next level, join us on Facebook.