In this episode, I speak with Jason Berkowitz, Founder & SEO Director of Break The Web, about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for eCommerce stores. Jason's career in the SEO world dates back to 2010 when he was hit head first with the same issue many new business owners face: bringing in new leads & revenue.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why SEO is important for eCommerce stores
- Why On-page SEO is only 50% on your SEO strategy
- Why Off-page SEO is so hard but important
- How long it takes to see results with SEO
- Why YouTube SEO works differently
- Why an SEO app does not do the job
- And more
Links & Resources
Sponsor this episodeWe offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast click here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Subscribe to the podcast and never miss an episode.
Take the guesswork out of Conversion Optimization
We help Shopify merchants identify & remove conversion blockers.
It pays to work with us! Every dollar you invest in Conversion Optimization today will make you $100 over the next 12 months.
Get a FREE video review of your store where we show you 3 conversion blockers costing you ecommerce sales. You'll get practical and actionable recommendations that you can implement on your website today.