Are you having a hard time promoting your Shopify-related products or services due to intense competition, limited resources, and struggling to reach your target audience?
The Ecommerce Coffee Break podcast offers a unique opportunity to connect with your ideal audience of Shopify merchants through customized audio marketing strategies designed for solution providers in the Shopify and ecommerce industry.
With over 4.2 million businesses using Shopify worldwide (source: Builtwith.com), sponsoring the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast offers targeted reach and cost-effective advertising that builds trust and delivers long-term impact.
- Get your brand in front of thousands of Shopify merchants and potential customers by sharing it with our listener community.
- Connect with your target audience through podcast sponsorship. Take advantage of the power of podcast audio advertising to make your company's outreach more visible and accessible.
The Ecommerce Coffee Breal Podcast - A Shopify Growth Podcast
The Ecommerce Coffee Break is a top-rated marketing podcast for Merchants, Founders, and Marketers looking to grow their Shopify stores.
The podcast aims to provide ecommerce entrepreneurs with a convenient and efficient means of staying current on the latest trends and tactics within the industry. It is an ideal resource for those who operate Shopify stores and seek practical, action-oriented guidance and motivation to develop and expand a thriving online store.
The podcast covers a variety of topics, such as the top Shopify Apps & Themes, Shopify Best Practices, Ecommerce Marketing Automation, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Paid Advertising (Meta & Google Ads), and social media marketing and entrepreneurship.
The podcast is available on: Apple Podcasts/iTunes | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Deezer | BuzzSprout | Google Podcast | YouTube | PlayerFM | Listen Notes | Podcast Addict | Podchaser
Being a sponsor on a podcast has many benefits.
The best way to reach your audience: Podcasts are an ideal medium for advertisers - the hard work of finding your ideal customers has already been done.
By sponsoring the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast, you can connect with an engaged audience of Shopify merchants and gain visibility among potential customers who are actively seeking out ways to grow their businesses.
- Podcast advertising & sponsorships are five times more effective than web ads like Meta/Facebook or Google ads, according to Advertisecast.
- Podcast advertising has a higher conversion rate than traditional advertising. Some experts site that podcast ads can drive an increase in traffic up to 10%!
- Unlike advertising, podcasts connect you with your audience on a human level.
- Communicate your unique message to your target market
- Reach out to a broader audience and gain more followers on social media
- Connect with ideal clients and make your brand more visible
- Position yourself as an industry expert
- Build a human connection with your audience
- Create shareable content for all your channels
- Generate backlinks to your website to boost your SEO ranking
- Create evergreen content that will bring traffic months after your interview
- Increase your website's traffic
- Make a pitch for your product or service
- Increase your client and customer base
- Use a very affordable marketing channel
- As the podcast grows, so will your reach
- Generate sales!
My listeners value my opinion, so if I believe in your product/ service, they will too!
Audience and Reach of the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast
- 🏆 Voted As Top 20 Shopify Podcast On Feedspot
- The show is one of the top 10% most popular podcasts out of 3,070,294 podcasts globally, ranked by Listen Score (the estimated popularity score).
- Ranks 197 out of 5000 in the "Global - Technology - Reach" category (IAB V2-certified measurement on chartable.com)
- Our audience is made up of Shopify merchants and business owners looking to grow their online stores.
- 190+ episodes, with 8-10 new episodes per month
- 95,000+ listens and downloads on all channels combined in the last 12 months (growing month/month)
- 78% of subscribers listen to most or all episodes
- The podcast has been heard in over 80 countries, with 54% in the USA and Canada, 19% in Europe, 12% in Asia, and 9% in Australia
- 54% of listeners access the podcast on a mobile device
- 87% of listeners are male
- 36% of listeners have an income of $75K+
- 61% act on podcast advertising
- 100% of listeners are ecommerce/Shopify savvy
- Available on 30+ podcast listening platforms and apps
- Top Ranked on Google as "Best Shopify Podcast"
- More podcasting stats
Previous sponsors: accessicart.com, bundlebuilder.app, vlomni.com, fluorescent.co, plerdy.com, referralcandy.com
"Our CEO, Robin H. Smith was a featured guest on eCommerce Coffee Break in 2022. We've had some excellent feedback on that episode and feel we reached our target audience. VL OMNI is a Shopify Plus technology partner that is focused in 2023 on promoting education and thought leadership in the eCommerce space and with the sponsorship of the podcast we can reach the right audience who is looking for e-commerce knowledge and expertise.
The listeners of the podcast are Shopify eCommerce merchants who match our prospective base of customers who are looking for eCommerce integration, strategic consultation and guidance in navigating their growing businesses." - Robin H. Smith, CEO, VL OMNI
Podcast Sponsorship Options
There are many different ways to work with the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast. The episodes are evergreen, and include an ad within the episode, on the episode page, in the weekly newsletters, and included in posts on social media.
- Featured Podcast Interviews with Commercial Promotion, Offers, and Links
- Audio Advertising with Pre-Roll, Mid-Roll, and Post-Roll Ads
- Direct Response Advertising with Retargeting
- Branded Placements in podcast epsiodes
- Guest Blog Posts
- Community Outreach
Are you interested in sponsoring the show?
Step 1: Download the detailed Advertising/Sponsorship Rate Sheet for more information here.
Step 2: Fill out the application form. Tell us about yourself and why you would like to sponsor the show. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding costs, timing, and what we think will work best. We will ONLY accept sponsorships from projects, products, or businesses associated with eCommerce and reserve the right to refuse any application that is not a good fit.
After receiving your form, we will reach out to notify you if your sponsorship has been accepted and get any additional information we need.
Once the sponsorship is confirmed, we will send you an invoice for the full amount of the sponsorship. This invoice must be paid one week before the first date selected for sponsorship, or the sponsorship will not be included.
Advertising and Sponsorship Application
Only 2 sponsors per month. Please note that each week I receive substantially more applications than I have slots available. Inventory is typically sold out 4-6 weeks in advance. There are no discounts or exceptions, so please do not apply unless you're willing and able to make this investment. Act now to secure your spot on the waiting list.
Please fill out this form.