Podcast Guest Application
Want to get in front of 1000's of Shopify merchants? Become an interview guest on the show.
The Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast is always looking for guests with helpful, impactful content.
Being a guest on a podcast has many benefits.
- Communicate your unique message to your target market
- Reach out to a broader audience and gain more followers on social media
- Connect with ideal clients
- Make your brand more visible
- Position yourself as an industry expert
- Create shareable content for all your channels
- Generate backlinks to your website to boost your SEO ranking
- Increase your website's traffic
- Make a pitch for your product or service
- Increase your client and customer base
- Generate sales
My listeners value my opinion, so if I believe in your product/ service, they will too!
The episodes are evergreen, and your interview will be promoted in our weekly newsletter reaching 3000+ subscribers, in our Shopify Merchant community, and included in posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Your interview will be available with permanent backlink and description paragraph on these podcast players and channels: Apple Podcasts/iTunes | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Deezer | BuzzSprout | Google Podcast | YouTube | PlayerFM | Listen Notes | Podcast Addict | Podchaser
Below are some stats and demographics of the show.
- 🏆 VOTED AS TOP 20 SHOPIFY PODCAST ON FEEDSPOT
- 100+ Episodes, new episodes per month: 4-6
- 65,000+ listens, views, and downloads on all channels combined (12 months)
- 20%+ month-on-month growth in podcast listeners
- 78% of podcast listeners that subscribe listen to most or all episodes
- 38% USA & Canada, 34% Europe, 12% Asia, 8% Australia
- 54% Mobile Device Listeners
- 87% male
- 36% have an income of $75K+
- 61% act on podcast advertising
- 100% Ecommerce / Shopify Savvy
How to Be a Guest on the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast
Guidelines – What we look for in a Podcast Guest
- Our goal is to provide Shopify merchants and ecommerce store owners with useful advice and inspiration. We aren’t interested in just discussing your new book or service/app/product.
- You do not need to be an “expert” or published author to be interviewed. The experience you have is valuable. Guests are selected based on their relevance to the topic.
- Non-commercial Podcasts Interviews with Shopify merchants (store owners) are free. Links to personal social channels will be included in the show notes.
- If you want to promote your company, app, product or service on the podcast then download our Podcast rate card for Guest Appearance Fee / Paid Interview details.
- We ask that you listen to a few episodes before completing the application.
- Typically, episodes are around 30 minutes long, though recording can take up to 45 minutes.
- It is important that you have a decent microphone, headphones, and webcam for recording at a high-quality audio/video level.
- Typically, we record several weeks ahead, so your episode may not be released for several weeks.
We will contact you within a week or two of receiving your application. Thank you for your understanding if we can’t schedule you at this time. Our team will keep your name on file for future episodes.
Fill out the application at the end of this page to be considered as a guest on the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast.
These are just a few of the awesome companies that were guests on the show.
Podcast Guest Application
Please fill out this form.