#104: How to source products the right way
In this episode, I talk with Sebastian Herz, Founder of Zignify Product Sourcing (zignify.net), about how to source products effectively.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How outsourcing your sourcing process can benefit you
- How to find the best manufacturer or supplier
- How to ensure you produce your products in the right country
- What a sourcing company can offer you
- What to look for in a sourcing firm
- And more
Links & Resources
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast click here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Listen & Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Deezer | Google Podcast | YouTube
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.
Take the guesswork out of Conversion Optimization
We help Shopify merchants identify & remove conversion blockers.
It pays to work with us! Every dollar you invest in Conversion Optimization today will make you $100 over the next 12 months.
Get a FREE video review of your store where we show you 3 conversion blockers costing you ecommerce sales. You'll get practical and actionable recommendations that you can implement on your website today.