This podcast episode features Dana von der Heide. We discuss how consumer brands can deliver the best Direct-To-Consumer experience. She is the Founder and Chief Commercial Officer of Parcel Perform at parcelperform.com, a leading delivery experience platform for businesses covering 800+ logistics carriers worldwide.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How to get the delivery experience right
- Why it is important to have all the delivery/tracking information on your website
- What can you do to get your customer excited about their order delivery
- How to deal with GDPR and similar Data Protection Regulations when it comes to shipping
- Returns and how to deal with them
- And more
Links & Resources
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast click here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released.
Take the guesswork out of Conversion Optimization
We help Shopify merchants identify & remove conversion blockers.
It pays to work with us! Every dollar you invest in Conversion Optimization today will make you $100 over the next 12 months.
Get a FREE video review of your store where we show you 3 conversion blockers costing you ecommerce sales. You'll get practical and actionable recommendations that you can implement on your website today.