I am grateful that our paths have crossed! I believe there’s a very good reason you’re reading this page right now.
Let me introduce myself: I’m an Ecommerce Growth & Conversion Optimization Expert, Shopify & Klaviyo Partner, and Business Mentor. Businesses and brands that use Shopify to sell online grow their business with my help.
With 20+ years of experience working with SMEs as either an owner, director, or independent adviser, I have a wide range of business knowledge and experience in online sales, marketing, and eCommerce.
If it happens online, there’s a fair chance I’ve done it, managed it, or trained people to do it themselves. It is your opportunity to maximize the growth of your business by leveraging all of this experience.
As a successful, award-winning 7-figure Ecom store owner and business owner myself, I am in the trenches of eCommerce each and every day (like you!).
- I've generated millions of dollars in revenue for service- and product-based businesses online.
- I am running an active 7-Figure Shopify Store since 2015.
- I've personally managed more than 3 million USD in online ad spend.
- I've started and grown businesses in the USA, Germany, South Africa, and Singapore.
- I live and breathe entrepreneurship and digital marketing.
My mission is to help Shopify merchants who are feeling stuck gain a competitive edge by implementing proven eCommerce strategies for consistent sales, increased revenue, and reaching their business goals.
If you want real-world and no-nonsense advice, from a straight-talking eCommerce coach and business owner (who apparently sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger), then you've found your home.
I grew up in a family of business owners (hotels and restaurants). At the age of 16, I started an apprenticeship and became a chef/cook.
After that, I joined the German Air Force for mandatory military service. After my military time, I decided to go back to school and graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
In the following 10 years, I worked in the corporate world in various IT & Marketing positions, at companies like Johnson & Johnson, before starting my own first online business in 2001.
I since have launched and co-founded various businesses in Germany, South Africa, the USA, and Singapore. I sold most of my business interests in 2016 and now focus mainly on passing my skills and experience onto other business owners through my coaching and mentoring program. (Well, I am still running a 7-figure eCommerce store.)
What else should you know about me?
- My favorite quote: No problems, only solutions.
- I am bilingual, English and German
- Have visited 50+ countries
- I have my home base on the beautiful island of Cyprus
- My business is based in Singapore
- Love lifting weights
- Dog person
- Love Pizza
- And, I love coffee. (Proof: Photos made at Semilla Co-Working in Medellin, Colombia. Great coffee here.)
What I didn't have:
- no wealthy parents
- no shortcut to where I am now
- no University degree
From website design to SEO copywriting, marketing planning and strategy, to social media implementation, conversion rate optimization, paid advertising and content marketing – I’ve been there (including some few f**k ups).
- 20+ Years in Digital Marketing B2B/B2C (SAAS, E-commerce/online retail, other industries)
- 20+ Years in managing and leading international teams (both direct and indirect teams)
- 15+ Years Google Ads (Adwords) / BING Ads and Google Analytics
- 15+ Years SEO/SEM, strong understanding of best practices and trends