Hi, I'm Claus
I am grateful that our paths have crossed! I believe there’s a very good reason you’re reading this page right now.
Let me introduce myself: I'm an E-Commerce Business Coach and Growth Advisor. I help people and brands build profitable Shopify businesses with strategies, systems, and guidance.
As a successful, award-winning 7-figure Ecom store owner and entrepreneur, I have gained 20+ years of hands-on digital marketing experience. If it happens online, there’s a fair chance I’ve done it, managed it, or trained people to do it themselves. I am also an official Shopify & Klaviyo Partner.
- I've generated millions of dollars in revenue for service- and product-based businesses online.
- I've personally managed more than 3 million USD in online ad spend.
- I've sold over $2,000,000 worth of products that I have never had to touch, pack, or ship myself in my own Shopify store.
- I've started and grown businesses in the USA, Germany, South Africa, and Singapore.
- I live and breathe entrepreneurship and digital marketing.
This experience has now turned into my greatest asset. This all becomes 100% available to you as soon as you become my client!
If you want real-world and no-nonsense advice, from a straight-talking entrepreneur and digital marketing expert, then you've found your home.
I grew up in a family of business owners (hotels and restaurants). At the age of 16, I started an apprenticeship and became a chef/cook.
After that, I joined the German Air Force for the mandatory military service. After my military time, I decided to go back to school and graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
In the following 10 years, I worked in the corporate world in various IT & Marketing positions, at companies like Johnson & Johnson, before starting my own first online business in 2001.
I since have launched and co-founded various businesses in Germany, South Africa, the USA, and Singapore. I sold most of my business interests in 2016 and now focus mainly on passing my skills and experience onto other business owners through my coaching program. (Well, I am still running a 7-figure eCommerce store.)
What else should you know about me?
- My favorite quote: No problems, only solutions.
- I am bilingual, English and German.
- Have visited 50+ countries.
- Love lifting weights.
- Dog person
- Love Pizza
- And, I love coffee. ? (Proof: Photos made at Semilla Co-Working in Medellin, Colombia. Great coffee here.)
What I didn't have:
- no wealthy parents
- no shortcut to where I am now
- no University degree
From website design to SEO copywriting, marketing planning and strategy, to social media implementation, conversion rate optimization, paid advertising and content marketing – I’ve been there (including some few f**k ups).
- 20+ Years in Digital Marketing B2B/B2C (SAAS, E-commerce/online retail, other industries)
- 20+ Years in managing and leading international teams (both direct and indirect teams)
- 15+ Years Google Ads (Adwords) / BING Ads and Google Analytics
- 15+ Years SEO/SEM, strong understanding of best practices and trends