In this quick tip episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break podcast, I give you three tips on how to improve your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of your Shopify store.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What thin content is and why you should avoid it.
- Why you should check your structured content (Schema Markup).
- Why it is important to have Data Feeds for your store.
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.