In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast, I talk with Kathleen Booth, VP of Marketing at clean.io, about why Shopify store owners should care about cyber security and the dangers of discount codes.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How 3rd party code can harm your Shopify store
- Why coupon extensions are a risk for your website
- Why the wrong coupon strategy will hurt your store's revenue
- What to do to secure your store from code injection risks
- Why you should be careful how you analyze your attribution data
- And more
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.