#037: What it takes to build an eco-conscious brand on Shopify
In this episode of the ecommerce coffee break podcast, I talk to Dan Hadley, co-founder of carboncroc.com, about how to make your products carbon neutral.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How to make your products carbon neutral
- How to build a sustainable eco-conscious brand
- How a Shopify app can help with that
- How becoming carbon neutral impacts your pricing
- And more!
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Apple | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Deezer | Google Podcast | YouTube
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Subscribe to the podcast and never miss an episode.