In this episode, I talk to Kevin Rizer, Author of the upcoming book "Always Wear Pants", about how to survive and thriving while working from home or remotely and location independent.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Working Location Independent - Is that your dream?
- The downsides and pitfalls of working remotely
- How to motivate yourself and how to avoid overworking
- How to find your routine working from home
- Tips and tricks learned from over a decade of remote work
- And more!
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.