In this episode, I speak with Dan Kleinman, founder of bambassadors.com, about how to promote your brand using ambassadors and influencers.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why Facebook Ads & User-generated content works (UGC) for your brand
- Why social proof is incredibly persuasive for shoppers
- Why you should use brand ambassadors and where to find them
- What micro- and nano-creators are and why you should use them
- How to create user generated content for your business
- And more!
Subscribe & Listen Everywhere:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more ecommerce entrepreneurs discover the podcast:
- Subscribe to The Ecommerce Coffee Break
Each week you're gonna get actionable advice, strategies, and tips to optimize your online store and ecommerce business.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of smart Shopify store owners who are all working to take their businesses to the next level, join us on Facebook.