#029: How to Increase The Average Order Value For Your Shopify Shop
In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break, I speak with Deb Mecca about how to increase the average value of your Shopify orders.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How to increase the average order value (AOV) for your Shopify shop
- What you need to concentrate on when increasing AOV
- Shopify Apps that help with increasing AOV
- And more!
In Cart Upsell and Cross Sell https://apps.shopify.com/in-cart-upsell
Pre Order Now https://apps.shopify.com/preorder-now
Product Options and Customizer https://apps.shopify.com/product-customizer
Sales Rocket https://apps.shopify.com/window-shoppers
Follow Deb Mecca on Twitter https://twitter.com/debmecca
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Apple | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Deezer | Google Podcast | YouTube
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Subscribe to the podcast and never miss an episode.