#027: How Funny Sales Videos Benefit Ecommerce Brands [Go Viral on YouTube]
This episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break features Joseph Wilkins of funnysalesvideos.com talking about how to create funny viral videos and how they can benefit eCommerce brands.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why TV commercials are not working anymore
- How to reach 100 million views with 4 videos
- What relevant humor means and why it will work for your brand
- Why being funny is a difficult task
- For how long you can run viral videos
- And more!
More about Joseph Wilkins of funnysalesvideos.com
Joseph has 20 years of experience creating persuasive content that drives sales. He started his career producing TV infomercials and TV spots, now laser-focused on creating funny stories that entertain customers into taking action.
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Apple | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Deezer | Google Podcast | YouTube
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Subscribe to the podcast and never miss an episode.