This episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break features Joseph Wilkins of funnysalesvideos.com talking about how to create funny viral videos and how they can benefit eCommerce brands.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why TV commercials are not working anymore
- How to reach 100 million views with 4 videos
- What relevant humor means and why it will work for your brand
- Why being funny is a difficult task
- For how long you can run viral videos
- And more!
More about Joseph Wilkins of funnysalesvideos.com
Joseph has 20 years of experience creating persuasive content that drives sales. He started his career producing TV infomercials and TV spots, now laser-focused on creating funny stories that entertain customers into taking action.
Subscribe & Listen Everywhere:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more ecommerce entrepreneurs discover the podcast:
- Subscribe to The Ecommerce Coffee Break
Each week you're gonna get actionable advice, strategies, and tips to optimize your online store and ecommerce business.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of smart Shopify store owners who are all working to take their businesses to the next level, join us on Facebook.