In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break, I talk about the coming changes to email marketing due to the iOS 15 Mail Privacy Protection updates.
Apple's iOS 15 update removes the open rate metric from email marketing, which will fundamentally change how email marketing is done. The old ways of doing things need to be unlearned.
In its push for privacy, which started with its iOS 14.5 app tracking update, Apple’s upcoming iOS 15 update will introduce Mail Privacy Protection, which will make it harder for marketers to get data related to Apple users’ email behaviors.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What changes are coming to iOS15
- The impact of the new Mail Privacy Protection
- Which metrics will become important
- What to implement into your email marketing
- And more!
Subscribe & Listen Everywhere:
Got A Question You Want Answered On the Podcast?
Ask your questions or let me know if there is a topic or guest you’d like to hear from in the comments below or click here to visit my contact page.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, here’s what you can do to support me and help more ecommerce entrepreneurs discover the podcast:
- Subscribe to The Ecommerce Coffee Break
Each week you're gonna get actionable advice, strategies, and tips to optimize your online store and ecommerce business.
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of smart Shopify store owners who are all working to take their businesses to the next level, join us on Facebook.