In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break, I do a reality check on doing dropshipping on Shopify and if it is a viable business concept. - Watch this episode BEFORE you start with dropshipping.
On the Show Today I talk about:
- Audience, Target Market
- Product Research, Product Quality
- Suppliers, Customer Service
- Upfront and Operating Costs
- Risks: Payment Processors, Bank, Shopify - Chargeback disputes
- Building a Brand & Long term success
- And more!
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.