#011: How They Did It: Launching a new product with Carlos O. Colarte of riderbagusa.com – Ecommerce Coffee Break
In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break, I talk to Carlos O. Colarte of riderbagusa.com about how they found a product and launched their online business.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What started as an accident and became a product and business.
- Why switch from WooCommerce (WordPress) to Shopify.
- Why Amazon might not be your best choice.
- How a simple app can help you growing even when you run out of stock.
- Why picking an agency is difficult and what to do about it.
- Why outsourcing is important.
- And more!
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Apple | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Deezer | Google Podcast | YouTube
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Subscribe to the podcast and never miss an episode.